Sunday, July 5, 2009

Been a While!

Well it has been a while. I have been away, because I lost my password but found it after looking around. I am feeling good. A little worried because I will be 5 months in about a week and I still have not felt the baby move. I wonder if this is normal. Anyway I am thrilled to finally be where I am and so happy to be pregnant. DH is wonderful to me and he takes so good care of me. lol.. I have gained lots of weight, as per MD. Not GOOD! But all in all I feel good. I am back on here and will post pics as soon as i get them. Oh, by the way I am having a little BOY! How exciting. lol.... I have another MD appointment on Thursday.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Yay! So glad you found your password! I've missed ya!! That's wonderful that DH takes good care of you. :)

Chantelle & Cyndi our life said...

Hi Alicat, not sure why are name came up like it did. This is First Hope aka Chantelle and cyndi. Our name came up as my email address happy.atlast. So glad to see you have a blog.
Hopefully I can keep up on yours. It is a lot of work to keep them updated. I try to add something at least once a week or so.
Happy almost five months.