Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today

Well today, has been a weird day for me. I am so upset at my co-worker. You see she is pregnant and well ever since she was 3 months, she has been complaining of every little thing. She makes a big deal about everything. She complains of pains, aches, headaches and tells everyone about it and cries to them, to make them cooo about her. lol.... Well she is 8 months pregnant but now, it is worse she makes everyone around her cater to her. If I am feeling sick, and I say something about feeling ill like today, she right away starts talking about herself or how she feels. It is like, hello I am pregnant too you know and I feel sick sometimes too. But anyway I just wanted to vent. Am i wrong to feel like this? lol...

Anyway changing subject: I have a SONO tomorrow. I am excited because I get to see baby E again tomorrow. I am taking a DVD with me this time, so I can get him on there. I am so happy, I am almost at my 20 week mark. I am going to ask the MD if I am right on track. I still cannot feel the baby much, which worries me. But hope I will feel him soon. Well post more later. Bye.

2 comments:

twondra said...

That co-worker sure would upset me. I'm sorry. :(

Good luck with the sono!!

2momswithaplan said...

I just don't like people like that... ugh! I hope you start to feel better soon.